{Jenny Yoo} Bridesmaid Collection

Jenny Yoo is an amazing designer all of her designs are romantic and the colors are breath taking. I just had to share with you some of my favorite designs. I hope these colors and or dresses will inspire you if you are having trouble finding the perfect dress for your bridesmaids.

What's Happening at the Boutique?

Today I have a busy day lined up. This morning I am meeting with one of my favorite Brides and finalizing her box invitations and assembling her final proof before going to printing. Then it is off to the printer to pick up an order and drop off another.

Tonight I am meeting with another sweet Bride to go over floral before we meet with her florist this weekend. Then time for me to work on Soiree stuff, I am almost done completing our new packages as well as my own task sheets and floor plans.

Happy Thursday my gorgeous Brides!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails