Etsy Finds

Good morning my stunning brides I hope your weekend was relaxing and full of planning. As always I was browsing through Etsy and I found some amazing finds I just had to share with you.
{TimelessPaper


{WickedPen}

{PartyInnovations}

{Luckylife}

What's Happening at the Boutique?

This week is crazy busy I have meetings every night as well as working on a few bridal shower invitations and a bachlorette party invite. I am loving this time of year and working out in the sun sparks my creativity. This week I am finalizing wedding details for a May bride and creating task sheets. I am so excited to all these weddings come together I adore all my brides I am so lucky to have such fantastic ones. I am also meeting with a sweet florist and a friend to discuss some secrets that are in the works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails