Etsy Finds

Today is another Etsy Finds day!! I always come across the most gorgeous things on Etsy and I must always share them with you. Today I have some truly beautiful things.
{YourAngil}

{BurgundyDistrict}
{familyattic}

{ZoeandDoyle}

{paperacorn}

What's Happening at the Boutique?

Today I am having a planning meeting with one of the sweetest brides I cannot wait to hear her vision and bring it to life. I am also working with my partner on contracts and changing our packages. I am so excited to sip wine and chat business. I am also getting excited for next Monday when I will be meeting with two fabulous ladies to chat about some exciting new possibilities for Bustle and them. Also tracking down all the necessary items for an upcoming photoshoot.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails