Pages

A touch of Romance

These romantic bouquets are so soft and airy feeling. I love the gentle colors and the flower choices could not be more perfect. I think a amazingly soft and muted bouquet can have just as big of a WOW as a bright vibrant and rich bouquet.
Who else is using soft and romantic flowers? Are you?

{the knot, JL Designs}

What's Happening at the Boutique?

This week I have been cranking out a whole lot of invitation orders...... wedding season is in full swing! I have also been brainstorming up the lovely details for an upcoming photo shoot. This weekend I have designed for a graduation. I am so excited about the details of this event and even more excited for the super fun girl we are throwing it for.

2 comments:

  1. That top bouquet takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White bouquets get me everytime...but my favorite is the added feathers! They add more texture and they're just plain rad!

    ReplyDelete