Colorful Wedding Shoes

These pops of color in the most unexpected place have me drooling. I love the hidden colorful shoe. I would have to say it makes me smile every time a bride where a bright colorful shoe, I am not sure why but I cannot control it. Check these pieces of foot candy out!

What's Happening at the Boutique?

I am sifting through tons of model submissions for our upcoming photo shoot and having a hard time deciding. It is much harder than I thought it would be. Meanwhile I am finalizing everything for the wedding in San Fransisco next weekend. I have meetings with my peeps and venue visits galore. Pretty bust here at the Bustle.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea!
    My sister used her shoes as her "something blue." Bright blue heels with an adorable bow. Everyone thought it was FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails