Grooms with Style

Gone are the days of a regular old rented black tux with the vest and tie to match the bridesmaids. I have fallen in love with the NEW grooms with style. Anything goes, Grooms are walking down the aisle wearing their very own style and it is giving the groom a chance to showcase himself and his men will no doubt be very stylish as well. Check out what these men wore.

And check out this stylish bridal party!!!



What's Happening at the Boutique?

This weekends wedding was completely gorgeous. The bride and groom were so picture perfect and fun. I really enjoyed being a part of there day. I cannot wait to share the pictures with you. I was lucky enough to have my good friend and super talented Christine Taylor there to shoot all of my details. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails