Put a Stamp on It

A vintage styled wedding is among my favorites so when I came across this website recently I just had to share.

If you're looking for another way to make your invited unique I have just the thing. Place vintage stamps on both the invite envelope and the RSVP return envelope. Not sure where to get them? Go to The Paper Nickel Stamp Company and check them out. You can either place an order for a random assortment or you can give them a color range and they will send you only stamps in those colors. I think I am in LOVE.


What's Happening at the Boutique?

Wow the past couple weeks have been extremely busy. I have brought on an intern who I adore. I have been working on our new website which will launch on the 2nd of August and I have been working on our new Etsy store which will also launch on August 2nd. Also our website will be on www.bustleevents.com and our blog will be on www.bustledblog.com. This week is going to be full of painting signs, creating seating cards and finishing up last minute details for one of my very good friends who is getting married at Cline Cellars in Sonoma this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. How PERFECT! It's these perfect little details that will make your guests super excited to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails