Friday Detail Day!!

Since it is detail day I thought I would share with you some of my favorite details from our last photoshoot with Christine Taylor. I know many of you have seen this shoot which was featured on Style Me Pretty, but I wanted to talk more about the details.
I'll start with the Save the Date which was designed and printed by Tree & Ink {Bustles Paper Division}

Next, we chose to use a vintage typewriter which was handed down to me by one of my great Aunts.

The bouquet and all the floral was designed by the amazing Yasmine from Wildflower Event Florals. I was in love with this bouquet!!

The Bride model wore two different amazing wedding dresses from Haute Bride in San Francisco and the stunningly detailed jewelry was designed and produced by Haute Bride as well. I wanted to keep all of the pieces for myself.

The table number was a gold painted wooden number made by Bustle and placed in an apothecary vase. The table numbers can be rented from Bustle.

The place cards have to be my all time favorite detail. I picked up vintage handkerchiefs at a local antique shop each with a touch a yellow. Then I screen printed each persons name on them and placed them on the plates.

The flowers on the table were a mixture of soft parrot tulips, peonies and bright yellow billy balls.

Soft yellow garden roses were placed in Bustle's mercury hanging vases and tied to the back of the rustic cross back chairs.

The grooms vest, pants and tie were all purchased at a local thrift shop for under $10. Yasmine created the perfect boutonniere for the final touch.


Last but definitely not least is this simply perfect cake by Emma Cakes in Oakland. I just about died when I saw it.
Thank you to all the vendors who helped create this amazing shoot.
A Special Thanks:
Meg Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails