Gina & Jason {Romantic Fall} Real Wedding

When I first met with Gina I was touched by her tender heart and her contagious smile. Gina mentioned that her and Jason wanted keep their wedding simple and romantic with touches of Jason's Korean heritage. With her wedding being in October we wanted to give it a fall feel, so we filled it with rust, chocolate brown, silver, cream and green. Then we filled it with details like chopstick favors, foreign film table names  and custom stationery.I worked with Yasmin from Floral Theory to put to complete the design with perfect floral. These gorgeous photos are by the talented Manus Chau. Plus how gorgeous is Gina's Audrey Hepburn look.

















More to come....

3 comments:

  1. WOW - I LOVE everything about this wedding!

    I love your blog and getting ideas! Thank you so much.

    -jenna
    http://professionallaughing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaf thumb print idea is awesome! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wedding. The wedding bouquets are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails