A Different Kind of Key

As you know I have a serious obsession with all things vintage and old typewriters have to be one of my favs. My favorite is the kind with the circular keys, there is so much you can do with them.
Here are just a few ideas...



{via}


{via}


What's Happening at the Boutique?

I just realized I have not been posting in this area for a while, so I am bringing it back. Things have been crazy here at Bustle. We have been booking 2012 couples and still have a few 2011 spots open. Our days have been filled with design meetings, sketches, site visits and vendor relations. Wedding season is in full swing over here. We also launched our Custom & Vintage rental company Heritage & Craft. Bustle also launched our Styling services for photoshoots.

We will be styling for the fall/winter issue of a major magazine. We are so excited to have this opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. O my goodness I love the LOVE on the brides bouquet! Does anyone know where to get such gorgeous keys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails