Make Mom Feel Special

Since Mother's Day is this weekend I thought I'd add a quick blog about making sure mom feels like she's not forgotten with the tornado of things going on during the big day. I love these creative ideas to show how much mom means to a bride.

Take a picture of you holding her wedding photo-

Use part of her wedding dress on your bouquet-

Use embellishments from her dress to your veil-

Take a 3 generation photo with mom and grandma- (I did this and I'm so happy I did!)




3 comments:

  1. Love the back look of her wedding dress.it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I especially like to encourage re-purposing gown fabrics from mothers and grandmothers! Other popular items I've seen include family mementos such as cake knives, jewelry, religious pendants, hankies, and cake toppers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails