Photography unveiled

One of the most important vendors to choose is your photographer. There are many different styles looks and mediums to choose from. I personally love film photographers. When I got married it was very important to me to have a photographer who shot film. I also felt and still feel that your chemistry and comfort with your photographer will help produce relaxed beautiful images.

After meeting with countless photographers I settled on Christine Taylor an amazing photographer who shoots only film and her style is unlike any other. She takes a photojournalistic approach to weddings and does a phenomenal job capturing the moments. She also makes sure to capture all of the details you worked so hard to create to make your wedding unique.

I have had the pleasure of working with Christine on many events and I can definitely say each time is even better than the next.
I recently worked with her in Sonoma on my profile pictures and I just had to share some of the amazing photographs with you!


Christine Taylor Photography
Christine Taylor Photography

Christine Taylor Photography

Christine Taylor Photography
Christine Taylor Photography

Christine Taylor Photography

Christine Taylor Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails