Final Touch

I am a huge fan of chandeliers. I love the elegance they exude and the romance of their sparkle. At my wedding I tied a chandelier up in the gazebo we got married under. I still have that chandelier and now hangs in my daughters bedroom. I love that she sleeps under the same chandelier we once said our vows under.

Chandeliers are the perfect finishing touch to any event. The most gorgeous look is when the event has a rustic barn or outdoor setting and a beautiful chandelier is incorporated. I am smitten by the unexpected glimmer and shine in such and natural and simple setting.


{Christine Taylor Photo}

Chandeliers can be pricey but remember you can always find one on Ebay. I love the chandeliers that hold candles, so you don't have to worry about having an outlet close.

On a recent photoshoot with the always inspiring Christine Taylor she captured some gorg photo's of me and the chandelier from my wedding.

{Christine Taylor Photo}


{Christine Taylor Photo}

{Christine Taylor Photo}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails