Friday Detail Day {Table Numbers}

I adore unique ways to display table numbers. I cannot get enough. I am working up a few new ideas of my own but I thought I would share a few fab ideas I have come across.

Martha Stewart took rocks and stamped them with white table numbers. How amazing!

These tea cups are a great idea for a garden wedding {source unknown}.


Martha Stewart's wine bottle label idea takes the cake!


I love the idea of taking these tall stands and burying the bottom in a low floral arrangement and having the number stand above.



These spice jars from Anthropologie are a casual chic way to display table numbers.
Hope this gives you a little inspiration. Happy Friday Everyone!
Don't forget about our giveaway ending next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails