Wedding Websites



So I always get questions from Brides asking me for good wedding websites. I decided to do a little research for you and I have found my top two picks for a free wedding website. The site I loved the most is mywedding. Mywedding is an all in one site it has tons of ideas and blogs as well as a beautiful slection of wedding website formats. You can truely customize your site to fit your needs. Here a two of my favorite formats.
My number two pick is ewedding. It is super easy to use and I love the different looks you can choose from. The offer a huge variety, so you will definately find one that will match your wedding style.
Wedding websites are so imporatant to keep guests in the loop and provide them with more information then you could in the formal invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails