::Something Borrowed::

I love this one because it has so much sentimental value. I am sure your friends and family will be more than happy to help you. The hardest part will be choosing which of all the ideas you will choose. Here are few ideas to add to your decision.

Mom's pearl necklace.



Earrings or a ring your grandmother wore at her wedding.

Aunt's veil or headpiece.





Your sisters wedding shoes.





Your grandfather's Bible.






Your grandmother handkerchief would be perfect to wrap around your bouquet.

::::What's happening at the boutique?::::

Today I am meeting with a bride at her wedding venue to brainstorm and plan the details. I am so excited for this no waste wedding. Then it is back to the office for some invite designing and final printing. Later a bride is coming over to finalize her floral and details.

Wedding season is my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails