{Confetti & Pinwheels}

Today I am going to take a break from weddings and show you some photos of my little girls 1st birthday. Since I am an event planner I of course had to go all out. I wanted a bright and fun theme so I decided to go with confetti & pinwheels.

It all began with one of the sweetest invitations I think I have ever created. Though I am bias because my daughters picture was on it.


I ordered amazing cup cakes from Sweetie Pies and they were just as amazing as I thought they would be
I made a banner to match the invitation.


Using different colored paper I made pinwheels and hung them from the light over the food table. Bright orange and burgundy ranunculus were the perfect flower for this party when placed in tall round bud vases.

The favors were colorful bags filled with animal crackers. YUM!
My dad made this bean bag toss game.(Can you tell where I get my creativity from?)

More too come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails