:::Cotton Candy:::

If you love the idea of providing your guests with a sweet treat before they head home I have a great idea for you. Being a huge fan of cotton candy I see no reason to leave it out of weddings. The design element cotton candy brings to an event is so beautiful not to mention a d*lish way to end the night. Can it get more creative than this?

What's Happening at the Boutique?

Working away on table numbers for a bride. Then drawing out a layout and working on the final invitation sample for another bride. I am so happy for all my 2010 brides. I cannot wait to share in their day.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I LOVE cotton candy, to me this screams fun-love. Maybe that stems from a first date with now hubby at the fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, guests would be so delighted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails