Coming Soon: Anthropologie Wedding Dresses

{kissthegroom.com}

Yes that is right one of my favorite stores is coming out with a bridal brand. In spring of 2011 Anthropologie will unveil it's bridal line and I for one cannot wait. This Bridal brand will be it's own independent brand. This brand will adopt a similar aesthetic to the highly recognizable Anthropologie label.



The brand will offer wedding gowns which will retail for $1,000-$5,000, bridesmaid dresses, fine jewelry, shoes, fresh flowers, and invitations.



I cannot wait to see what they come up with.

What's Happening at the Boutique?
This weekend was so much in Napa Valley wine tasting and celebrating a good friends bachlorette party, but now I am trying to catch up on all the work. I have a phone meeting with a bride and a florist. I am creating a shower invite and making tags for a brides favors. As well as working on some design details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails