Wedding 360: The Academy for Planners & Designers

Wow yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Wedding 360: The Academy for Planners & Designers. The day was packed full of amazing speakers Rebecca Grinnals from WEDDEX, Sean Low from The Business of Being Creative, David Beahm from David Beahm Designs and Todd Fiscuss from Todd Events.
I learned so much from each of them and enjoyed listening to their beautiful presentations. After the meeting we walked through 4 amazingly designed tents. These showcases were designed by Tara Guerard, Asiel Design, Grant & Company and Nancy Lui Chin Designs. I loved being surrounded by such inspiring and creative people.

I will leave you with a few pics I snapped but later I will post some professional pic's.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails