Bridal Shower Details

I am in the mood for bridal showers since I am attending two this weekend. I thought now would be the perfect time to share a few of my most favorite details with you. Bridal showers have now taken on a life of their own with as many details as a wedding there are so many options to make yours even more unique. What are you favorite details?
{Scources: Snipet &Ink, Hostess blog, AustralianEmtertains}

What's Happening at the Boutique?

This week is a crazy one, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am working on three different inviation samples. As I said I am attending and designing one shower and I am attending another one. Also this is crunch time for most of my weddings and I am excited to be finalizing all the details. Plus this gorgeous weather energizes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails