Chairs 101

When I design an event I always consider the chairs. Chairs can make a huge difference is your wedding and really create a on of a kind feel. Since there are now so many different chairs you can rent I thought I would share with you a few of your many options. Don't forget that each chair come in a huge variety of colors and fabrics.

{Louis Ghost Chair}


{Capri Dining Chair}


{Chiavari Chair}


{ Compass Chair}


{Deco Chair}


{Wood Folding Chair}


{Garden Chair}


{Lattice Chair}


{President Chair}


{Bamboo Folding Chair}


{Crossback Bentwood Chair}

{all images came from Hartmann Studios}
What's Happening at the Boutique?
Yesterday was such a productive day. I had an amazing meeting with Leah at Hartmann Studios, I love her! We chatted about a few upcoming weddings I will need rentals for as well as an exciting photoshoot. Then I worked on some of the coolest placecards I am designing for a May wedding. Today I have back to back meetings. One with a bride and her photographer and another with a possible new bride. I am also designing two more shower invitations and brainstorming for a super chic graduation party. Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails