My Top finds of the week

love searching for the perfect details for all my weddings and I just had to share a few with you. Check out these amazing items that can instantly add the final touch to any wedding!!! Also all of these items are under $20.00.



What's Happening at the Boutique?

This week has been busy busy. Finalizing details for a bridal shower this weekend. Finishing up proofs for 4 invitation samples. I am also so excited for an up coming photoshoot I am styling. I cannot wait for you all to see this shoot. This morning I am off to coffee with Christine Taylor, a talented film photographer. Also I am so excited about some up coming things for Buslte.

1 comment:

  1. balochbrud is a professional wedding dress manufacturer located in Sweden. We offer variety of elegant wedding dresses, accessories ball gowns, evening dresses, shoes, prom dresses in different styles. The fabrics we use are satin, chiffon, organza, etc. We sell brands including Atelier Diagonal by Pronovias, Jim Hjelm and Aspera . Our company is dedicated in supply you the best products with the lowest prize.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails