Bridesmaids Gift Alert

As an event designer I often get asked "What do I give my bridesmaids?". Most brides want something unique or special. I am always on the hunt for fabulous gifts and I have been waiting to share this with you for a while. On Etsy there are so many great gift ideas but one of my favorites is these fascinators by Ink & Button. I just love the bright colors and vintage feel. Please pop on over and check them out.What's Happening at the Boutique?
This week is crazy, I am finishing up some last minute logistics and details for my May 15th wedding up in Auburn. I am also cranking out all of my recent wedding invitations, menus and place card orders. Also trying to get everything together for an upcoming photo shoot. I hope you all have a great Monday and happy planning!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails