The Garter Toss

The garter toss is a long standing tradition that could use a little modern influence. Julianne Smith is the talented woman behind the Garter Girl. She create gorgeous garters from modern to eco friendly. But some of my favs are her custom made garters. I have posted a few below, but you must visit her site for more eye candy. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

What's Happening at the Boutique?

This weekend is a busy here at Bustle, I am having phone meetings with vendors for an upcoming wedding. Tomorrow I am attending a bridal shower for my super sweet cousin. Sunday I am meeting with a bride for a venue visit. Sunday afternoon My partner in crime and I are working on brainstorming for a July photoshoot. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails