Teaser

So, I have received the pictures from the wedding I did in May with Christine from Christine Taylor Photo and I have to say I am DYING to share them with you. But, we have submitted them to magazines and blogs so I don't want to blow our chances but I have to share a teaser with you!

I mean can you get more gorgeous? Christine always manages to take my breath away.
What's Happening at the Boutique?
Well this last week has been so crazy. Our little family moved and as you all that is a ton of work. I also went to Hartmann Studio and picked out all of the rentals for the photo shoot next week. I took the models to try on their clothes and I am very happy with the results. This week I have to play catch up and finish all the paper items and details for the shoot and well as finish up a few invitations! I hope you all had an amazing Independence day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails