Up, Up and Away

I am not quite sure what it is but something about balloons still put a smirk on my face. I think it might be the memories they bring back of my childhood. I am normally not a big fan of them at wedding though, but like all things when done right can bring back childhood memories.

Also check out these amazing e-sessions with balloons I love the feel they add to the images. It almost takes you back right?{Scources: withthisringitheeblog, Green Wedding Shoes, OnceWed}


PS If you love our blog take a minute and vote for us by clicking HERE and then commenting that you love our blog!!

1 comment:

  1. An awesome wedding..simple and really intimate. Everyone not just the couple had a great time. I really like the concept that they couples came up with. Anyway, from the way these pictures were taken, I can say that wedding photographers Minnesota has the ability to take wedding pictures like these..so I want them for my wedding too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails