Fall bouquet's and a bit of exciting news.

Rise and shine beauties! My favorite time of the year has finally arrived, yippee! Fall is the most beautiful time of the year(in my opinion!) The gorgeous colors changing, the moist cool weather, and the fresh scent in the air make for a perfect season and a perfect time of the year to get hitched! I have been dying over the unique fall bouquets I have been scoping out and I must share some of that goodness with you! Check out some of these gorgeous bunches. xoxKait



And if you didn't hear the news..............I (Kait, the intern here at Bustle) got engaged this weekend!!!! Let the planning festivities begin! Hope you all have the loveliest of Wednesdays. <3





1 comment:

  1. Just found your site via Amy Atlas. Great job with the blog! Simply lovely. Congratulations on your engagement, Kait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails