Add Flare With a Flower

Spring is in the air! The flowers are blooming, the sun is (peeking) through, and the grass is becoming greener. I am so gaga for spring  and summer this year, I guess I am just ready to soak in some rays and pull on some shorts! A lovely detail for a spring time wedding( or any day, really) is to add flowers to your ensemble. Clip them in your hair, pin them on a sweater or dress, or pop on a bright colored flower ring. My favorite type of flower to wear is dry flowers. I love the girly-ness yet it gives it an edge being "dead." Any flower from fresh, to fabric, to tissue paper will all rock an ensemble. Happy Friday all! Xox










1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the Hair Do with the Flowers...Very CUTE! Also, the dress with flowers is also beautiful! Flowers do add Flare!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails