Feeling Blue...

After a whirlwind of holiday madness we're back and ready to kick off the new year with fresh ideas and inspiration. We've already booked some amazing couples for 2014 and there's no doubt it's going to be one our best years yet.

For todays blog I just had to post a little trend I'm spying for Spring. Deep and daring indigo and ocean inspired blues are popping up everywhere. I love Pottery Barn's new indigo line and I definitely think they're on to something. I saw some amazing natural blue dyes used everywhere in Bali and there's a sense of relaxation and tranquility brought with these vibrant hues. I can imagine a watercolor invitation suite followed by custom dyed table runners and wicker elements scattered throughout for a magical well-traveled event.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails