{Fab Find} 2

I just had to share this incredible detail with you. I found these gorgeous party picks which can be used for your hors d'oeuvres or to spear a garnish for your drinks. These are fabulous for any party and add the perfect amount of flair. They come in 4 different assortments, as well as a holiday pack and some contemporary selections. You are bound to find a style to match your decor. My favorite is the black tie, which I used at my wedding. You can purchase them here for only $12.99 for 48 count or $11.99 for 30 count.

Details are very important and these picks will add the perfect element to your event without breaking your budget.







P.S. I have submitted two items to a Martha Stewart/Etsy contest. Please log on to rate my items here under "erintaylor". I will be submitting more shortly.
Thank you for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails