Seeing Yellow

Sometimes the hardest thing about planning a wedding is coming up with the colors. The colors one chooses should compliment the venue, not take away from it.
I am in love with this hot new color palette. Yellow and black are making a huge comeback in 2009. Yellow is the perfect color to bring a chic cheery feel to any event. For you more daring brides there are also some spin offs like navy and yellow or purple and yellow.

Thanks to flickr, style me pretty and weddings by color.com

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I am not a fan of yellow, but this is making me think twice about it! I love love love the cake! and the flowers are just to die for!!! Great color pallet you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristin. I was not a fan of Yellow either but this stoll my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails