I ♥ Anemones

Flowers are so very important in any event. They brighten up a room and bring the outdoors in. They can also add color to the green of an outdoor wedding. I love using a ton of flowers in the events I design. A bouquet acts almost as the center piece of the bride's/ bridesmaid's dresses.

Anemones are my absolute favorite flower especially the white ones with black centers. The contrast in color is stunning. This bouquet by Martha Stewart is fabulous. I love the simple regal feel of the bouquet.
I can't get enough of this flower. It comes in a wide array of colors. I love this purple varietal as well, and am highly considering it for an upcoming wedding I am working on that is centering on purple and gray as the color pallet.

1 comment:

  1. These flowers are beautiful. I've also loved these for many years. Thanks for posting them. I can now show my husband what he should find me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails