{A Week of Beauty} Day 1


This week I am going to be reviewing a few perfect wedding products and tell you where you can find them. Please feel free to ask me questions.

When I find an amazing product I am the type of person that will tell everyone about it. Why keep a fabulous product under wraps? Well I have recently stumbled upon Clinique Even Better foundation. This stuff is amazing! I found it in an add in Vogue magazine and I thought well maybe I will try it out. So I head out to Macys and I was talking to the lady behind the counter and she said she could make me a sample that would last 5 days so I could try it out. I put it on my face and immediately I noticed a different this foundation feels like nothing. After the week of using it I have found my face feels softer and more moisturized. People have even been commenting on the texture of my skin. I suggest you all go out today and get a sample. You can test it out first to see if it will work for your wedding day. I know it has worked wonders for me.

{You can purchase Clinique Even Better foundation at} Sephora, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Macys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails