Dressed to Kill


I hardly ever see any information on dressing the men for the wedding so, I decided to take a minute and talk about the men. If you are like me the tuxedo vests and ties do not cut it. I love men's ties. So to me it was important to have the men where real ties and not the rented ties. I decided to give them the ties as part of their groomsmen gifts. I wanted them to all wear the same paisley print, so I got the grooms men black and silver paisley ties that coordinated with their pinstripe tuxes. Then I got my groom a white paisley tie and the users champagne paisley ties.

I also love the look of each groomsmen wearing a different print tie but all in the same color. If you pair a beautiful tie with a simple plain vest it will add a classic elegance to your wedding.


I have found an amazing site for men's ties. The Tie Bar is a perfect resource to find ties in every color and style you can think of. The Tie Bar makes shopping for ties super easy. You can search by color, pattern, style or by matching to the color suit you have. They also offer extra long, skinny and boys ties. Each tie is only $15 no matter what. Also they offer shirts, cuff links, ascots, bow ties, and pocket squares.
Make sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails