Green and Purple Wedding

I adore this new color pallet I am working with for one of my clients it is bold and cheerful and would well for a fall wedding. I love working with such rich colors. I wanted to share a few fabulous photos I have come across for this palette. When I choose colors with a bride I then look at all the different way those colors can be used to create a cohesive look and feel for the wedding. Remember to infuse your wedding in as many places as possible with your colors and theme. I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving. I would love to know how many of your brides have choosen your colors and what combo's have you come up with?





P.S. Don't forget to vote for us on Bridetide. All you need to do is click the link and then in the comments section copy in our url and say you love us. Thank you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails