In Honor of Black Friday

So because this is the biggest chopping day of the year I had to post some shopping ideas. I always get questions about what to buy bridesmaids for their wedding gift. Brides always have a hard time. So, today I decided to share a few ideas that always work.
1. A set of chic journals is always a great idea. This set is from PaperCrave.




2. Note cards are always perfect for anyone and everyone needs them at some point. I love Paper Source for any paper products they have a huge selection.


3. A little clutch is also great when you get ones that match their bridesmaid dress so they can use them the day of the wedding. I found this one on Etsy.com


4. Shoes make a fab gift you can either purchase the shoes for your wedding day so they don't have to or pick up a great pair of flats.


5. I also love a scarf for bridesmaids especially for the fall weddings. Scarfs can be purchased to match the wedding theme and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails