The Big Announcement!!

I am soo sooo so excited to announce that I have teamed up with the very talented Katie Martin of Eco-Beautiful Weddings. We are now a certified vendor and we are working with all the amazing people at Eco-Beautiful as a part of this new program. Pop on over to their blog for more info and to check out the new "green" planning packages they offer.

What's Happening at the Boutique?

Meeting with my web designer finally this morning. Be on the look out soon our blog will move and our website will be full of our packages, galleries and much more. Then I am meeting with back to back brides, one in person and one via the lovely Skype. I also am trying to get a sweet couples save the dates printed and assembled. Busy busy day here I hope all of you are having a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails