Quick Change

I love when the bride make her grand entrance and all heads turn as she walks down the isle. What can be better than that moment? Having it occur twice! If you have always dreamed about doing a quick change before your reception into something short and fun, I have economical alternative.


Check out this amazing Eco-Friendly zip away dresses from The Cotton Bride .



They also offer non zip away dresses that are stunning.

What's Happening at the Boutique?

Wow I cannot believe this week is almost over! Where did the time go? I am heading out bright and early to Auburn for a planning meeting with a very special bride. I am so excited to finalize the details and go over everything with her and the venue. We are also choosing the linens, flowers and layout. I am also cutting and assembling some more Save the Dates. Also, pulling together all the last minute items for my little girls party. I cannot wait to show you all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails