{Friday Detail Day} Chairs

Happy Friday my beautiful brides. I have been finding some amazing DIY chair decorations I just had to share with you. Adding decor to your chairs are a great way to tie in your "theme". These little details make for perfection on your wedding day. Believe me your guests will notice the details. Which is your fav?


What's Happening at the Boutique?

This weekend I will be finishing up some details for a wedding. I am also attending a bridal fair in Sonoma at Cline Cellars. Crazy things are happening for Soiree and I am so excited to tell you all about it. I cannot wait to share it all with you.

2 comments:

  1. Loving these, especially the second one up from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the second one down- the simple pink on the back of the chair is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails