:::Exciting News:::

Hello my sweet brides I am so excited this Monday morning. Today I woke up and began my daily ritual of scrolling through my favorite blogs and low and behold yours truly was gracing the post today on Eco-Beautiful Weddings.
I am so excited to be partnering with Katie From Eco- Beautiful. I am also happy to announce that I am now donating 10% of my design package proceeds to Hope 4 Kids Int. I am so inspired by all the work Tom is doing with Hope 4 Kids and my Dad has traveled with them to Uganda and saw first hand all that they do. Hope 4 Kids is a great organization I really trust the money truly goes straight to the kids.
I am going to leave you today with a swoon worthy e- session from none other than Stephanie Fay. As you all know I adore anything vintage and this shoot literally took my breath away.

2 comments:

  1. You and Katie are both wonderful women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite engagement shoots ever. I love the cloche hat... it looks great on her, and works so well with their surroundings. Well styled, and well done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails