Taylor's Grad Party


This past weekend I designed a graduation party for a super fun girl. I just love all the amazing details created just for her. The party was held in her parents gorgeous backyard and catered by a close friend. Taylor loves bright vibrant colors and I do to so, of course there was plenty of color.
I hope this pictures inspire you though I am sorry I took the pictures so, they are not as great a professional ones but they will have to do.

What's Happening at the Boutique?

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but I decided to take the whole day off. I know very selfish of me. I am now back to working away like a little bee. I have been working on menu, program and favor packaging for an upcoming wedding. I have also been creating timelines and getting ready for the 4 weddings this month. Crazy that it is already June!!! I also cannot wait to share with you all the amazing photo shoot I am working on with some of my favorite vendors.

Happy Monday Lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails