Real Wedding::My BIG DAY!!!

I have been meaning to post my wedding for quite sometime but I have had the hardest time choosing which pictures to post of the over 500 stunning images Christine Taylor captured. So I think I will do a few posts.
{PRE-WEDDING}
My BIG DAY took place on August 3rd, 2007 in Fremont California at the gorgeous venue of the Palmdale Estates.
Our save the date and invitations were both black and white and adorn with flourishes to portray our vintage inspiration. Our save the dates were created by Amanda Paper and the invitations were designed by yours truly and printed by a local invitation studio.

I wore a Mori Lee dress with a mermaid silhouette. It had fabulous crystal details and ruching on the sides and through the back. The details of this dress were what sold me. The back of the dress had buttons and the train was long and simple.My bouquet was filled with white and dusty rose flowers surrounded by white ostrich feather and wrapped in white ribbon and secured with my great grandmothers vintage broach(something old)!

My beautiful Maids wore long black chiffon Belsoie dresses. They has a silk sweetheart neckline and were also a mermaid silhouette with a little flowing train. I purchased them all vintage broaches as part of their gifts. These broaches were worn right at the peek of the sweetheart neckline. Their bouquets were filled with black and white flowers as well as a few curly pods. They were surrounded by black ostrich feathers to give them that old Hollywood feel. The handle of the bouquets was wrapped in black ribbon and secured with vintage buttons I found in an old antique store.



The groom and groomsmen wore Liz Claiborne pinstripe tuxedos with pinstriped vests. The groom wore a black shirt with a paisley tie we purchased. The groomsmen sported White shirts with Black and silver paisley ties that we gave them as part of their gifts.



MORE TO COME TOMORROW!
{NOTE} Don't forget about our giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful Erin...and I am LOVING the new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails