Fab Etsy Finds

Etsy is among one of my most favorite sites for handmade wedding treasures. I just love supporting small businesses at Etsy is the prefect way! Each little store offers an amazing selection of items such as jewelry, signs, cake toppers and much much more.

Check out these amazing finds I have come across just for you.
mariaelenajewelry
SewEnglish



thebackporchshoppe


EnchantedlyYours


BlueButterflyDesign


ACharmingMess
What's happening at the boutique?
This will be a very busy weekend at Soiree. I am working on trying to get more of our paper products on our Etsy site. I promise I will get more up very soon.
Saturday morning I am meeting with a super sweet bride and groom to brain storm and design their save the dates. I am also attending a bridal fair in Sonoma and meeting with a few lighting companies.
I also have a big surprise for you all coming soon I promise as soon as the details are figured out I will let you know what it is.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable! I'm in love with the pillow... I might have to get that for my sister. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best! These are so fabulous. Sourcing for brides on Etsy- you really do it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails