::Photobooth fun::

I know I have posted about photo booths before a I have to say I just love them I cannot get enough of all the different creative ways a photo booth can be done. They add such a fun element to each wedding and can truly be a design element as well. Plus they are such a fun thing for your guest to do during dancing breaks and cocktail hour. I also love adding a box of props for your guests to get creative with. This box can include hats, glasses, blackboard, picture frames, and thing that are cohesive to your weddings theme.

Check out some of my favorites. I hope this sparks your creativity.

::What's Happening at the Boutique?::

This weekend was very productive I finally finished my most favorite Bachlorette invite and my most favorite part is the bride and her sis love them. Today I am off to San Francisco with a bride for her first fitting. While were there we plan on checking a few more things of the to do list. Then off to Paulette Macaroons to place an order for the wedding.

This week I am booked solid with invitation samples, caterer tasting, detail planning and brainstorming and bridesmaid dress shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails