New Bachlorette/ shower invite added to our Etsy store

Hello beautiful brides if you are in the market for a super cute and different bachlorette party or shower invitation I have just added one of my favs to our Etsy store. Let me know what you think.
Also check out this wedding were the bridesmaids all wore different color brides maid dresses. Don't you just love it?

::What's Happening at the boutique?::

Today is a full one as always. I am first working on some invitation samples and proposals as well as meeting with a florist and then going over a few details with one of my fabulous brides. Tomorrow will be another busy day as a gorgeous bride and I begin the caterer selection by doing a tasting as well as meeting with a lighting vendor.

Happy Tuesday and Happy Planning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails