A Vintage inspired wedding

I thought the best event to start with would be my very own wedding. I designed and executed everything for my wedding. The inspiration for this event was a mix of old Hollywood glam and classic elegance.

This wedding took place at the Palmdale Estates in Fremont California on August 3rd 2007.

The photographs are courtesy of Christine Taylor Photography (I highly recommend her for any occasion).


The event began with this save the date

The menus were created and printed by me the owner of Soiree


To create an over the top feel chandelier crystals were hung over the bar.



This was the brides bouquet complete with white ostrich feathers


The Bridesmaids bouquets complimented the brides with black ostrich feathers.
Black ribbon and vintage buttons tied it all together.




More pictures and ideas to come....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails