Arrivederci.......

I wanted to share with you an invitation I recently created for a goodbye party for a couple that is moving to Rome. This was printed on cream card stock and held together by a copper brad. I wanted a rustic Italian feel to the invitation. I can add an engagement picture to the cover instead of the Rome image to create a save the date or wedding invitation.

Please contact me if you would like a sample made for your special event.



{Cover page of invite}
{Details of the party}
{Last page of the invite}

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this invitation. So beautiful and classy and romantic! You do great work, Erin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I am loving this! Can we think of something like this for my in-laws 30th anniversary? Can you get me a price quote?
    thanks!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails