{A Week of Beauty} Day 4


I saved one of the best for last. I love Mineral Veil powder by Bare Essentials. This is a loose powder that gives the perfect amount of coverage. It is perfect for the summer because it is light and airy. You won't feel as if you have a ton of makeup packed on. I just apply it in the morning and it lasts all day.
It appears very pale in the container but the one-color-fits-all really does fit all. If you need it to be a little darker you can always apply some bronzer after the Mineral Veil. I love how it gives your face a sheer matte look with out looking cakey like other powders. This powder is a must-have for any occasion. You can purchase it at Macys or Sephora. It runs about $25, but it will last you a long time.


I also want to throw in if you are in the market for a new blush Nars makes the best blushes. They apply light so you don't end up looking like a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails